Freestyle Skateid-Procedures-for-OIP2.png” rel=”attachment wp-att-123603″>
We are excited to be back in action! Please be sure to read and follow all new guidelines and protocols in place to keep our staff and customers safe.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Reservations will be required and must be booked. Space is limited. (More sessions will be added soon (check our website for details) WALK IN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Masks are MANDATORY. Please be aware of new regulations that must be adhered to. Anyone not adhering to the new guidelines will be asked to leave.
We are working within CDC guidelines and with the phases set forth by the State of New Jersey we are working on new guidelines for the reopening.
- Anyone who has visited any quarantined requirement states in the last 14 days will NOT be permitted in the facility.
- Ice sessions will be permitted in small groups of guests for private rentals, no contact training. Rentals will be booked online.
- Skaters ARE NOT to enter the building more then 15 minutes before their scheduled ice time and must exit promptly.
- Skater drop off are strongly encouraged, however it not feasible; only one parent or guardian per skater will be permitted.
- Locker Rooms have been closed until further notice. Players must come fully dressed with the exception of skates.
- Our ProShop is OPEN! However, we are still offering Curbside Pickup and Services by Appointment are available in the ProShop and can be booked in advance online at www.oceanhockey.com.
- All customers and employees (over the age of 2) must wear masks when entering the building
- Our staff has been trained for regular and thorough cleaning of all public areas and disinfecting protocol.
- All Reservations are Non-Refundable.
What to Expect: MASKS MUST be worn in, out and around the building when NOT on the ice. Full equipment is required for all skaters under 18 years old. ALL players must sign a Waiver, under 17 with parent or guardian present. Nets provided for the session.
Player Waiver Required – Waivers are emailed to participants with email confirmation.
For more updates please continue to follow us at facebook.com/OceanIcePalace, Instagram.com/oceanicepalace or email us at email@example.com
How long has it been since you were able to put your skates on the ice? Do you want to enjoy the fun of spinning through a rink at open skate? Do you have a child who you’d love to introduce to the fun and excitement of ice skating? Public skating at Ocean Ice Palace provides you a great opportunity to enjoy the fun of skating for yourself, or to introduce children to the thrill of having ice underneath them at an ice skating party.
Ice skating is a great aerobic activity that promotes health, lower body fitness, and coordination. Coming to the Ocean Ice Palace for public skating can also be a great activity to break up a long weekend with kids who desperately need to get out of the house. Both Saturday and Sunday public skates include options for lessons that can sharpen skills and remind feet how to stay balanced on top of those narrow skating blades.
If you’re looking for a more exciting night out, check out our Disco skate, where you can enjoy shaking your skates to the beat of your favorite music. Bring all your friends and enjoy the ice for a great time!
What Should I Expect at Ocean Ice Palace’s Public Skate Sessions?
We recommend that you dress in warm layers for skating sessions. The rink stays cool, but once you get moving, it can feel pretty warm and you don’t want to overheat. Additionally, you should bring gloves and children may want to wear a helmet to ensure total safety during any potential slips on the ice.
Things to Know:
- Being mindful of those around you by refraining from risky skating tricks.
- We do not allow participants on the ice without ice skates on.
- Ice Skates Come in Full Sizes- half sizes are not available.
- Skating cautiously — open skate means a variety of ability levels are on the ice and you shouldn’t assume that somebody will be able to quickly get out of your way.
Ice Skating Lessons are Offered Saturday & Sunday During Open Skate Session:
- Private Lesson: $42 includes Admission, Skate Rentals & 30 Minute Lesson (please check Public Skate Session Times to Utilize the entire ice slot.) Additional guests (MAX 3 per 1/2 hour lesson are $12/each)
- Group: $129 Sunday’s 2:35-3:05pm
Please call in Advance to Book a Skating Lesson. All participants must sign a waiver. All players under 18 years of age must have parent/guardian sign form. Without a waiver players can not skate.
SUSPENDED-Disco Bump & Skate
NOW AVAILABLE!!! You Can Add Ice Bumper Car Ride $10
Pacakge Combo Bump & Skate $18
Disco Bump & Skate $22
(includes one Ice Bumper Car Ride, Admission to Skate Session & Skate Rentals if needed)
SUSPENDED- HomeSchoolers Ice: Tuesday’s & Wednesday’s 11:00-12:0pm $7 per skater to include skate rentals if needed
Cash Only Is Accepted at Our Admission Window- an ATM Is Available if Needed For Your Convenience.
Give the Gift of Ice Skating, Ice Hockey, a DJ Skate Night Out or Ice Bumper Cars! Gift Cards Available in ProShop or in the Office Daily. Over the Phone Orders also accepted by calling 732.477.4411.
NO SCHOOL- FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & INSTA FOR DATES & TIME!! @OceanIcePalace
Group Discounts Available for 10 or More: Must Call in Advance
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 732.477.4411 or email us at Info@OceanIcePalace.com