The Ice Is Back!
Since 1962 as a family owned and operated business with a strong connection to our NJ community, we’re proud to be back and ready to serve. Thank you for your continued support of small business.
Reservations will be required and must be booked. Space is limited. (More sessions will be added soon (check our website for details) WALK IN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Masks are MANDATORY. Please be aware of new regulations that must be adhered to. Anyone not adhering to the new guidelines will be asked to leave.
We are working within CDC guidelines and with the phases set forth by the State of New Jersey we are working on new guidelines for the reopening.
- Ice sessions will be permitted in small groups of guests (25 or less to include all patrons ON and OFF the ice) for private rentals, no contact training. Rentals will be booked online.
- Skaters ARE NOT to enter the building more then 15 minutes before their scheduled ice time and must exit promptly.
- Hockey Bags/Equipment Bags are NOT permitted in the building.
- Skater drop off are strongly encouraged, however it not feasible; only one parent or guardian per skater will be permitted. (however, parents/guardians WILL count as one of the 35 individuals allowed per session)
- Locker Rooms have been closed until further notice. Players must come fully dressed with the exception of skates.
- Our ProShop is OPEN! However, we are still offering Curbside Pickup and Services by Appointment are available in the ProShop and can be booked in advance online at www.oceanhockey.com.
- All customers and employees (over the age of 2) must wear masks when entering the building
- Our staff has been trained for regular and thorough cleaning of all public areas and disinfecting protocol.
- All Reservations are Non-Refundable.
What to Expect: MASKS MUST be worn in, out and around the building when NOT on the ice. Full equipment is required for all skaters under 18 years old. ALL players must sign a Waiver, under 17 with parent or guardian present. Nets provided for the session.
Player Waiver Required – Waivers are emailed to participants with email confirmation.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 732.477.4411 or email us at Info@OceanIcePalace.com