The Ice Ice Back!
Since 1962 as a family owned and operated business with a strong connection to our NJ community, we’re proud to be back and ready to serve. Thank you for your continued support of small business.
We are accepting private rental bookings effective immediately. To book your session please click here
Open Hockey Sessions will resume Wednesday June 10th. Reservations will be required and must be booked online here Space is limited. (More sessions will be added soon (check our website for details)
Waivers are required for ALL skaters!
Please be aware of new regulations that must be adhered to. Anyone not adhering to the new guidelines will be asked to leave.
We are working within CDC guidelines and with the phases set forth by the State of New Jersey we are working on new guidelines for the reopening.
- All public skate sessions has been suspended for the foreseeable future.
- Ice sessions will be permitted in small groups of guests (20 or less) for private rentals and training. Rentals will be booked online by clicking here dates and times available will be loaded shortly.
- Skaters are not to enter the building more then 15 minutes before their scheduled ice time and must exit promptly.
- Skater drop off are strongly encouraged, however it not feasible; only one parent or guardian per skater will be permitted.
- Locker Rooms have been closed until further notice. Players must come fully dressed with the exception of skates.
- Curbside Pickup and Services by Appointment are available in the ProShop and need to be booked in advance online at www.oceanhockey.com
- All customers and employees (over the age of 2) must wear masks when entering the building
- Our staff has been trained for regular and thorough cleaning of all public areas and disinfecting protocol.
To learn more about our affiliation with the above clubs and programs, we invite you to contact us and speak with a member of our team.