ICE BUMPER CARS offered Year Round!
We are excited to be back in action! Please be sure to read and follow all new guidelines and protocols in place to keep our staff and customers safe.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Reservations will be required and must be booked. Space is limited. (More sessions will be added soon (check our website for details) WALK IN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Masks are MANDATORY. Please be aware of new regulations that must be adhered to. Anyone not adhering to the new guidelines will be asked to leave.
We are working within CDC guidelines and with the phases set forth by the State of New Jersey we are working on new guidelines for the reopening.
- Anyone who has visited any quarantined requirement states in the last 14 days will NOT be permitted in the facility.
- Guests ARE NOT to enter the building more then 15 minutes before their scheduled ice time and must exit promptly.
- All customers and employees (over the age of 2) must wear masks when entering the building
- Our staff has been trained for regular and thorough cleaning of all public areas and disinfecting protocol.
- All Reservations are Non-Refundable.
What to Expect: MASKS MUST be worn at all times. We are running at a limited 25% capacity with a max of 150 patrons. Reservations are required & spectators are NOT permitted.
Waiver Required – Waivers are emailed to participants with email confirmation
Zoom around & take a spin on New Jersey’s First Ice Bumper Cars! Come Experience a thrill that nobody else around has on ice. Great Year Round Fun for almost everyone! Bump your friends and family and send them twirling hysterically around the ice.
The ice bumper cars are easy to operate with two joysticks controlling the motion. Be in the action on the ice with the skates! Ice Bumper Cars slide around and bump into one another while everyone has a great time!
All Riders MUST Be 48″ Tall and Under 300lbs to Ride. All Riders are Solo Drivers. There are NO two person rides permitted by the State of NJ.
Year Round Ice Bumper Car Times:
Reservations are required. Please select your desired date & time for pricing information. Ice Skating & Ice Skate Rentals can be added to any booking.
(rides are 10 minutes long and can be booked every 15 minutes) Due to COVID-19 Walk-In’s Are NO Longer Accepted. Please make reservations.
****ALL RIDE TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE****BOOK ONLINE AND MAKE A RESERVATION to GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY. Full Payment is Due at the Time of Booking***
Rides begin promptly. ALL riders must be checked in at least 10 minutes prior to to the start of the Reservation and at the loading door to ensure participation on the ride. There are no refunds given for missed reservations.
Reservations must be made online using the calendar above.
Private Ice Rental, Parties & Group Events: Please call for times and availability. Click Here for Private Parties & Group Events Flyer
Email Us For More Information: BumperCars@OceanIcePalace.com
****ALL RIDE TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE****
REQUIREMENTS TO RIDE ICE BUMPER CARS
-DRIVERS: DRIVER MIN. HEIGHT 48″ & MAX WEIGHT 300LBS
Driver & Passenger Rides will not be permitted.
ICE BUMPER CAR RULES
- Tickets must be purchased online only.
- Tickets are sold for a specific time session and may only be used for that session.
- One ticket = 1 ride.
- All bumper car riders must have a ticket.
- Liability waiver must be signed by parent or legal guardian of any user under age 18.
- It is mandatory to be present for orientation instructions prior to riding the bumper cars.
- All loading and unloading will be supervised by rink staff and will take place at the specified end of the rink entrance only.
- Do not enter or exit bumper cars before being directed by rink staff.
- Due to the demand, any reservations can not be changed and are non refundable.
Any activity on or near the ice skating surface involves inherent risks, dangers and hazards which can result in serious personal injury or death.
Anyone participating in an ice bumper car ride agrees to assume and accept all risks of injury or death arising out of ice bumper car activities.
The ticket purchaser, operator, and rider agree to waive all claims that each might have against the Ocean Ice Palace, its officers, directors, employees, volunteer assistants and contractors and each agree to release all the identified and affiliated parties from any and all liability arising from any loss, damage, injury, death or expense incurred arising out of the ice bumper car activities from any cause whatsoever including the negligence on the part of Ocean Ice Palace and its affiliates in the operation, supervision, design or maintenance of the ice bumper cars and this entire facility.