ICE BUMPER CARS
Zoom around & take a spin on New Jersey’s First Ice Bumper Cars! Come Experience a thrill that nobody else around has on ice. Great Year Round Fun for almost everyone! Bump your friends and family and send them twirling hysterically around the ice.
The ice bumper cars are easy to operate with two joysticks controlling the motion. Be in the action on the ice with the skates! Ice Bumper Cars slide around and bump into one another while everyone has a great time!
Ice Bump & Skate Hours:
August Bump & Skate
Aug 24th, 25th & 31st 1:45-3:15pm
Beginning Sept 1st
Disco Bump & Skate Friday’s 8-10:30pm *Begin 10/11
General Admission $8 Children Under 5 $6
Freestyle Admission: $15
DJ Skate Admission $12
Skate Rental $4 Skate Aide (walker) $6
Ice Bumper Car Ride $10 Bump & Skate $18
Disco Bump & Skate $22
****ALL RIDE TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE****MAKE A RESERVATION to GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY***
Rides begin promptly. ALL riders must be checked in at least 10 minutes prior to to the start of the Reservation and at the loading door to ensure participation on the ride. There are no refunds given for missed reservations.
You can walk-up and ride the cars IF they are available but your best bet is to make a reservation in advance especially if you’re bringing a group.
Call 732-477-4411 to make reservations and plan your unique winter outing today.
Bumper Car Only: $10/per ride (rides are 10 minutes in duration, with reservations booked every 15 Minutes to include load/unload & safety orientation)
Bumper Car & Public Skate: Admission $18 (includes Family Ice Skating Skate Admission , Ice Skate rentals & One Ice Bumper Car Ride)
Disco DJ Ice Bumper Car & Public Skate: Admission $20 (includes Family Ice Skating Skate Admission , Ice Skate rentals & One Ice Bumper Car Ride)
Reservations can be made by calling 732.477.4411 (Full payment required for reservations) Strongly Recommend to make a reservation and/or call ahead to confirm availability of the session.
Private Ice Rental, Parties & Group Events: Please call for times and availability. Click Here for Private Parties & Group Events Flyer
Email Us For More Information: BumperCars@OceanIcePalace.com
****ALL RIDE TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE****
REQUIREMENTS TO RIDE ICE BUMPER CARS
-DRIVERS: DRIVER MIN. HEIGHT 48″ & MAX WEIGHT 300LBS
Driver & Passenger Rides will not be permitted.
ICE BUMPER CAR RULES
- Tickets must be purchased through the admission booth or by calling 732.477.4411
- Tickets are sold for a specific time session and may only be used for that session.
- One ticket = 1 ride.
- All bumper car operators must have a ticket.
- Liability waiver must be signed by parent or legal guardian of any user under age 18.
- It is mandatory to be present for orientation instructions prior to riding the bumper cars.
- All loading and unloading will be supervised by rink staff and will take place at the specified end of the rink entrance only.
- Maximum of Twelve (12) Bumper Cars per Session
- Do not enter or exit bumper cars before being directed by rink staff.
- Due to the demand, any reservations can not be changed and are non refundable.
- The waiver is available online for your to print and complete prior to your arrival. Each patron must have a completed waiver. Bumper Car Liability Form
Any activity on or near the ice skating surface involves inherent risks, dangers and hazards which can result in serious personal injury or death.
Anyone participating in an ice bumper car ride agrees to assume and accept all risks of injury or death arising out of ice bumper car activities.
The ticket purchaser, operator, and rider agree to waive all claims that each might have against the Ocean Ice Palace, its officers, directors, employees, volunteer assistants and contractors and each agree to release all the identified and affiliated parties from any and all liability arising from any loss, damage, injury, death or expense incurred arising out of the ice bumper car activities from any cause whatsoever including the negligence on the part of Ocean Ice Palace and its affiliates in the operation, supervision, design or maintenance of the ice bumper cars and this entire facility.